Thursday, February 2, 2012

Weekend Haul

After a week of work, I always treat myself to a bit of shopping during the weekend. Here's what I picked up this weekend, along with a list of the products and a few swatches.



Ardell lashes in 305 and 102 Demi
Sonia Kashuk Holiday Brush Set in black
Eylure Party Perfect lashes in Starlight
(Products shown above but not listed are named below with their accompanying swatches)



Forgot to photograph these the first time around! These Sonia Kashuk brushes came along with the sparkly black clutch from the first photo. I'll be reviewing them once I've worked with them a bit more.



From left to right:
Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo in 15 Audacious Asphault (top)
Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo in 45 Bold Gold (bottom)
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in 632 Peacock
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in 629 Sparkle Green
NYX Lipliner Pencil in 834 Prune
NYX Lipliner Pencil in 816 Fuscia
NYX Round Lipstick in Peach Bellini
NYX Round Lipstick in Rose



Here's a closer shot of the lipsticks. I think they're such pretty colors! I'll be doing a couple of looks using them this week.

xo Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment